Shimano BTDN300 Internal Mount Di2 Battery (SD 300 Type)
Powering the whole Di2 system, the Shimano BTDN300 Internal Mount Di2 Battery (SD 300 Type) has a lightweight, robust and efficient design that’s perfect for integration into high-end road bikes. Its compact size allows it to be discreetly mounted inside a seat post or frame, while it's comprehensive sealing easily sees off the worst weather conditions. One charge will last approximately 1000 kilometres of use and charging is performed via the Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 or Shimano Ultegra R8100 rear derailleurs or optional junction boxes.
- The power house of Shimano Di2 is this long-life 7.4V Li-Ion battery
- The design is lightweight, efficient and creates a robust and reliable system
- Compact size allows it to be discreetly mounted inside a seatpost or frame
- Excellent sealing and reliability have been proven through tests within extreme temperatures, rain, mud, and cobblestone roads
- One charge gives a 1000 kilometre range (depending on conditions and front mech operation)
- The lifespan endures 500 charging cycles
- Reliable and secure water resistant SD300 E-tube wire connections
- Charging is done via the Dura-Ace R9200 or Ultegra R8100 rear derailleurs or junction boxes
- Compatible with Dura-Ace R9200 or Ultegra R8100 Di2 configurations only
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 50 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".