Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 R55C4 Brake Pads for Carbon Rims
The Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 R55C4 Brake Pads for Carbon Rims are designed for carbon braking surfaces, offering improved braking performance and modulation in dry and wet conditions. They slide directly into the existing Dura-Ace 9000 series brake pad housing, minimising the setup procedure during replacement. While offering superior braking performance, the compound also boasts increased durability and protects expensive carbon rims from friction-related wear.
One pair of these pads is enough for one brake caliper, so please purchase two pairs to set up front and rear brakes.
- Compatible with Dura-Ace 9000 rim brake calipers and brake pad housing
- Cartridge style design means these pads slide directly into the brake pad housing, with no additional adjustment needed
- The special compound is formulated specifically for use on carbon braking surfaces
- The compound protects expensive carbon rims from friction-related wear
- These pads offer superior braking power and modulation in dry and wet conditions
- This pack contains one pair of pads. This is enough for one brake caliper. Please purchase two packs if you intend on setting up one complete bike (front and rear calipers)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".