Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 11-Speed Front Derailleur Braze-On
The Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 11-Speed Front Derailleur Braze-On provides riders with smooth and crisp shifting with an intuitive ergonomic action. The derailleur is easy to setup and the integrated cable tension adjuster allows you to adjust alignment on the go. The derailleur offers compatibility with multiple cable routing options and the maximum gear range of 46-55T means that a wide range of gearing options is accommodated, including oval chain rings.
- Lighter and intuitive shifting operation
- Natural front shift lever stroke
- More ergonomic power curve
- New link (Toggle) construction
- Precise & easy front derailleur set up
- More cable routing options
- Integrated cable tension adjustment
- New link (Toggle) construction for no need of TL-FD90 and turning converter assembling
- Adjustable cable tension on the front derailleur
- Adapted for race specific frame design
- Available wider front gear pitch
- Shorter length of rear centre with O.L.D.135mm
- Top gear teeth: 46-55T
- Chain stay angle: 61-66˚
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.