Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 C24 Carbon Front Clincher Wheel
Constructed from their high strength/low weight combination of carbon and aluminium, the Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 C24 Carbon Front Clincher Wheel is a great choice if you’re on the market for a versatile wheel that’s at home on long, testing climbs in sweltering heat as it is on the Sunday club run.
The carbon/aluminium construction comprises of a reduction in alloy wheel thickness from 1.3mm to 0.7mm, then bonding the carbon fibre to enhance strength and rigidity whilst still commanding a much lower weight than if the rim was built entirely from aluminium.
The carbon reinforced spoke eyelets increase the strength and durability, whilst 16 stainless steel and bladed straight pull spokes increases tension for a more highly strung wheel that remains stiff in every situation.
At 21mm deep, the Dura-Ace 9100 C24 Front Wheel is perfectly poised as a great all-rounder, not adhering to the aerodynamics of a deeper rim, but commanding a much lower weight of 585 grams for a more responsive ride.
- WH-R9100 CL carbon clincher wheel, designed to meet pro road race criteria
- Full carbon / alloy 21 mm deep 20.8 mm wide rim
- Low rim weight is achieved by reducing the alloy wall thickness from 1.3 mm down to 0.7 mm, then a patented phosphoric acid anodising process is used to bond the carbon fibre to the alloy giving an excellent combination of low weight, strength and rigidity
- Carbon reinforced spoke eyelets increase durability
- Alloy clincher rim maintains high braking performance with standard brake pads in all conditions
- 16 stainless steel butted (2.0-1.5-2.0) and bladed straight pull spokes
- Elbow-less spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a wide flange spacing
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish reduces friction
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- 700C clincher compatible
- Supplied with Q/R skewer
- Average weight 585 grams
PRODUCT REF: 647797
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more