Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 C24 Carbon Front Clincher Wheel
Constructed from their high strength/low weight combination of carbon and aluminium, the Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 C24 Carbon Front Clincher Wheel is a great choice if you’re on the market for a versatile wheel that’s at home on long, testing climbs in sweltering heat as it is on the Sunday club run. The carbon/aluminium construction comprises of a reduction in alloy wheel thickness from 1.3mm to 0.7mm, then bonding the carbon fibre to enhance strength and rigidity whilst still commanding a much lower weight than if the rim was built entirely from aluminium. The carbon-reinforced spoke eyelets increase the strength and durability, whilst 16 stainless steel and bladed straight pull spokes increase tension for a more highly strung wheel that remains stiff in every situation.
At 21mm deep, the Dura-Ace 9100 C24 Front Wheel is perfectly poised as a great all-rounder, not adhering to the aerodynamics of a deeper rim, but commanding a much lower weight of 585 grams for a more responsive ride.
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 C24 Carbon Clincher Front Wheel
- Rear Quick-Release Skewer
- WH-R9100 CL carbon clincher wheel, designed to meet pro road race criteria
- Full carbon / alloy 21 mm deep 20.8 mm wide rim
- Low rim weight is achieved by reducing the alloy wall thickness from 1.3 mm down to 0.7 mm, then a patented phosphoric acid anodising process is used to bond the carbon fibre to the alloy giving an excellent combination of low weight, strength and rigidity
- Carbon reinforced spoke eyelets increase durability
- Alloy clincher rim maintains high braking performance with standard brake pads in all conditions
- 16 stainless steel butted (2.0-1.5-2.0) and bladed straight pull spokes
- Elbow-less spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a wide flange spacing
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish reduces friction
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- 700C clincher compatible
- Supplied with Q/R skewer
- Average weight 585 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.