Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 C40 Carbon Tubular Rear Wheel
Shimano's sponsored pro riders demand the highest levels of performance from their wheels and that is exactly what the Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 C40 Carbon Tubular Rear Wheel delivers. Designed from the ground up to enhance the grip, rolling speed and aerodynamics of the tubular tyre interface, this wheel is fast, stiff and light.
The 35mm rim depth is highly versatile, providing and aerodynamic advantage for sprints but still maintaining a light enough profile to dominate long and tough climbs. This wheel's 28mm rim width increases stability and traction. Combined with tubular tyres, this wide rim provides superb rolling speeds and a fantastic ride feel that will keep you comfortable for mile after mile.
Aerodynamics count for nil if you cannot get the power down and with the quick pawl engagement technology found in the freehub, the hub engages every 10˚ so when you put the power through the pedals, it is immediately transferred down into the road. The cold forged alloy hub shell, the unique Borozon bearing races and digital click bearings ensure the hub is durable and very easy to maintain.
- Lightweight tubular full carbon 35 mm deep 28 mm wide rim for improved aerodynamics, increased rigidity and excellent inertia for sprinters and TT specialists
- 21 stainless steel butted (2.0-1.8-2.0) and bladed straight pull spokes for optimal balance and rigidity (OPTBAL)
- Elbow-less spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a wide flange spacing
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish reduces friction
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- Freehub uses quick pawl engagement every 10 degrees
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle combined with a titanium Freehub body keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- Compatible only with tubular tyres
- Supplied with Q/R skewer
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano/SRAM compatible rear wheel
- Weight: 706 grams
PRODUCT REF: 647804
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more