Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Double 11-Speed STI Levers, Pair
The Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Double 11-Speed STI Levers, Pair offers the pinnacle of mechanical shifting thanks to an ultra-light and durable carbon fibre composite construction and cutting edge technology like Vivid Index shifting.
The levers come in at just 365-grams thanks to the integration of carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket bodies and a titanium clamp band. Shift cabling can be routed either round the front or rear of the handlebars depending on your preference. The shifting cables are Polymer coated to ensure a smooth shift action for faster and more responsive shifting.
Shimano's Vivid Index shifting shortens the stroke needed to change gear. This makes shifting faster and more ergonomic. The brake lever pivots have been positioned to increase leverage and power with a greater level of comfort when riding with your hands on the hoods.
Reach can be finely tuned with the micrometric reach adjustment options, allowing for the perfect custom fit to your hands.
- Dura-Ace R9100 STI are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Shift cables routed under the bar tape using Polymer coated inner wires make for a smooth shift action, providing faster, lighter shifting
- Vivid Index shifting with short stroke to the release levers gives a quick and accurate shift
- Gear shift cables can either be routed round the front or rear of the handlebar to suit all rider preferences
- Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
- Small volume ergonomically designed smooth lever hoods for added comfort
- Brake lever pivots have been positioned to increase power and improve ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Weight: 365 grams per set