Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Power Meter Chainset
The long-anticipated product of years of testing with UCI Pro-Tour teams, the Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Power Meter Chainset is simply put, the most advanced power meter yet produced, measuring tensions, strains and pressures as and when you apply them. Calibrated painstakingly for the most accurate representation of your crucial stats, this power meter chainset is a true revelation in the power meter market.
Featuring an integrated design that doesn't detract from the lines or look of your bike whilst providing you with a system that will remain waterproof regardless of the deluge you have to confront, this power meter offers a direct response, and connects both the left and right pedals, allowing you insight into just where your power is being placed.
With an integrated rechargeable battery and easy to operate firmware and reset systems, this system is compatible with Bluetooth and ANT+ units, communicating the data that you need. Available in a range of ring sizes and arm lengths, the Dura-Ace 9100 Power Meter Chainset affords the rider the choice to swap in and out chainrings without interfering in the workings of the power meter.
With practical considerations and an intelligent, integrated design, this power meter makes use of Shimano's four spider arm style adopted in recent designs in order to make the weight savings that have made this the must-have performance chainset or the competitive and professional cyclist.
- Integrated design
- Reliable electric system
- Waterproof in all conditions
- Accurate data collection
- ±2% accuracy of strain gage measured power
- Stable power measurement system at the various stepping positions
- Easy maintenance
- Integrated rechargeable battery
- Battery charged for less trouble
- Easily change chainrings without affecting power meter performance
- Wireless firmware update system
- Quick response and operation without stress
- Possible to start quickly
- Simple zero reset with switch on transmitter
- Direct response
- Both left and right side connected with cable
- Bluetooth and ANT+
- Crank arm length: 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm