Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Rear Brake Caliper
The Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Rear Brake Caliper is Shimano's new top-of-the-line offering when it comes to braking predictability and balance. The redesigned alloy arm construction offers superior stiffness and stopping power with a more predictable linear braking curve. The smaller gap between each arm helps to reduce drag and add stability while the sleek design looks superb as part of any bike setup. The caliper can fit tyres up to 28mm in width.
- Top of the range SLR-EV dual symmetric pivot caliper brake with quick linear response, increased rigidity, and improved braking power
- More predictable, linear braking curve
- Clear contact feeling with better linearity
- Stabiliser added between axles work
- Sleek design
- Less gap between each arm
- Comfortable riding with wider tyre on rough road
- Better clearance with wider tyre
- Compatible with 28C tyre size
- 49mm drop (standard)
- Alloy rim brake pads included
- Average weight: 148g
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.