Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 Hydraulic Di2 STI Lever, Right
Offer excellent shifting and controlled and modulated braking performance; the Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 Hydraulic Di2 11-Speed STI Lever, Right sits at the top of Shimano's range.
By utilising electronic wires rather than mechanical cables, this lever eliminates poor shifting and braking caused by contaminants, corrosion and cable stretching. Tactile and easy shifting is assured with the simple pressing of the levers rather than having to swing the entire lever, which can be difficult in cold and wet conditions.
The hydraulic brake lever is also incredibly tactile and ergonomic providing effortless stopping power, especially when your hands are on the hoods. The hydraulic reservoir tanks provide pad and rotor clearance auto-adjust and the finely tuneable reach adjuster allows you to find your perfect fit.
PLEASE NOTE: The lever is supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit your frame size.
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Shifters are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort especially from the hood position
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
- Two ports for use with E-tube electric cables
- Kit contains right hand bled ST-R9170 STI
- Weight: 180 grams
PRODUCT REF: STR9170R
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more