Shimano Dura-Ace FC-9000 Outer Chainring 52T
Refreshing gear changes and increasing efficiency, the Shimano FC-9000 Outer Chainring 52T reinvigorates the performance of worn Dura-Ace FC-9000 double chainsets. Using a high-grade aluminium with an innovative hollow format, this chainring is lightweight, strong and durable and maximises power transfer. The profile of the teeth are precisely sculpted to grant quick and crisp gear changes when used in conjunction with Shimano’s 11-speed HG chains.
The four-bolt connection pattern ensures a solid connection with the drive side crank arm and the 52T size has been designed to work optimally with 36T inner chainrings to give faultless gear shifts in all riding conditions.
- Genuine Shimano replacement outer chainring for Dura-Ace FC-9000 double chainsets
- Material: Aluminium
- Teeth: 52T
- Bolt pattern: Four bolt
- Chainring BCD: 110mm asymmetrical
- Outer ring only
- Chain compatibility: 11-speed/double
- HollowGlide chainrings are durable and lightweight
- Compatibility: 52T is to be used with a 36T inner chainring
- Silver/black colour
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.