Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 Chainring 53T for 53-39T
Top rated performance thanks to premium level engineering and construction, the Shimano Dura-Ace FC-9100 Chainring 53T for 53-39T is a lightweight, strong and dependable choice for the rider looking for a stiff and robust big ring for putting down their power.
53 teeth and with a 110mm BCD rendering this option compatible with modern four bolt Shimano groupsets, you can be sure to ride with a high-quality level of strength. Offering you great adaptability and ensuring you ride with a direct and connected performance at the highest level, this outer ring is designed for use with 39T inner rings, offering a high-powered option for the strong-legged rider.
Compatible with Shimano 11-speed setups and compatible with Hollowtech II bottom brackets, this chainring makes use of Hollowglide technology for lightweight, smooth and crisp shifting.
- Material: Al/Carbon
- Teeth: 53
- Chainring BCD: 110 Asymmetrical
- Outer ring only
- Compatible with Shimano 11-chains
- 4-arm design reduces weight without sacrificing stiffness
- Hollowtech II construction puts structural strength precisely where it's needed
- Hollowglide chainrings are durable and lightweight
- Compatible with 39T inner ring