Shimano Dura-Ace R9170 C60 Centre-Lock Disc Clincher Wheelset
Introducing the Shimano Dura-Ace R9170 C60 Centre-Lock Disc Clincher Wheelset - your ticket to aerodynamic speed and braking performance. Compatible with centre-lock disc brake rotors, these wheels ensure you will be ready for the disc brake future of road cycling.
With the rim depth set at 60mm, this is a great option for time trial and triathlon riders or those focusing on speed in flat sprints or criteriums. With rims this deep, stability is of the utmost importance. Thankfully the 24mm rim width helps to boost the tyre contact surface, which not only helps to elevate traction but also cornering stability and rolling speed.
At the freehub, Shimano has integrated quick pawl engagement that engages every 10˚ to ensure that you can get the power down as soon as you press on the pedals. Rigidity and strength is maintained with the cold forged alloy construction and oversized 7075 alloy axle.
- QR Thru Axle Skewer
- WH-R9170 TL carbon clincher disc brake wheels, designed to meet pro road race criteria
- Lightweight clincher full carbon 60 mm deep 24 mm wide rim for improved aerodynamics, increased rigidity and excellent inertia
- Easy to use Centre-Lock rotor mount for use with disc brakes
- 24 stainless steel butted (2.0-1.8-2.0) and bladed straight pull spokes for optimal balance and rigidity
- Elbow-less spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a wide flange spacing
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish reduces friction
- Quick and easy to maintain bearing adjustment
- Freehub uses quick pawl engagement every 10 degrees
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle combined with a titanium Freehub body keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- 700C clincher (tubeless compatible), 23 - 32C
- 100 x 12 mm front, 142 x 12 mm rear axle
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible rear wheel
- Average weight 1647 grams