The Shimano E-tube Di2 Wireless Unit - 2 Port is minimalistic, discreet and sits 'in-line' between the cables. It provides transmission via ANT+ of Di2 data to compatible cycling computers so gear and battery information can be displayed on your device.
E-Tube programming is enabled through wireless communication and is a platform for transmitting signals and power supply to all components through the 'plug and play' connection. It will not rust, stretch or freeze and is extremely low maintenance. With E-Tube you are able to customise settings and update firmware by connecting to your smartphone, tablet or PC.
The wireless D-Fly component connects riders to their Di2 data and adds another dimension to using Di2. There is no need to connect your bike to the PCE1 interface for carrying out important updates.
- 1 x Shimano EW-WU111 wireless unit
- Mounting material
- E-tube Di2 D-FLY inline data transmission wireless unit
- Allows information to be sent wirelessly via ANT+ private network to compatible cycle computers
- Clean integration and installation with E-tube system
- Internal chip enables system wireless functionality of Bluetooth components
- Internal or external cable routing
- Number of E-Tube Ports: 2
- Average weight: 5 grams
- Compatibility: Dura Ace Di2 R9150
PRODUCT REF: EWWU111
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more