Shimano FC-R2030 Claris Triple Chainset
Shimano’s 8-speed FC-R2030 Claris Triple Chainset provides excellent value for money. The aluminium crank arms help keep the weight down whilst the chainrings are made of steel for increased durability. Strategically placed ramps and pins ensure that the chain moves smoothly onto the next ring and the design allows more widely spaced bottom bracket bearings for longevity.
- Great value 2-piece design chainset from the Claris range
- SG-X chainrings feature strategically placed chain pick-up pins and tooth profiles to ensure fast and positive shifting
- 2-piece design allows the bottom bracket bearings to be spaced wider apart (outboard of the frame) enabling the use of larger bearings and an increased axle diameter
- There is also the benefit of easier installation, adjustment and maintenance
- Compatible with 8-speed Hyperglide (HG) chains
- Lightweight aluminium crank arms
- Hard-wearing steel chainrings
- 110/74 mm bolt circle diameter
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".