Shimano GR7 MTB Shoes
Designed for use with flat pedals, the Shimano GR7 MTB Shoes have a rubber outsole with a smoother central section for the pins to bite into and more deeply treaded toe and heel for traction off the bike. The mesh upper is both breathable and fast-drying, with a durable toecap for extra protection and a soft cuff to prevent dirt and grit from getting into the shoe. A tab on the tongue keeps the laces tidy and out of the chain.
- Versatile downhill/enduro shoe for flat pedals with unparalleled grip, durability and protection
- High-grip exclusive MICHELIN® rubber outsole
- Robust toe cap for additional toe protection
- Rubble cuff to keep the grit and grime out
- Mesh and TPU upper absorbs less water and dries quickly
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 762 grams a pair (size 42)
Shimano GR7 MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.