Shimano GR7 Womens MTB Shoes
The enduro-style GR7 Women's MTB Shoes from Shimano combine a super grippy sole for use with flat pedals and a durable upper that can withstand the rigours of off-road riding. The MICHELIN rubber sole features a smoother midfoot section that gives the pins of the pedal good purchase whilst still allowing the foot position to be adjusted easily, and more deeply treaded areas front and rear for traction off the bike. A soft cuff helps keep grit and dirt from entering the shoe and a tab on the tongue keeps the laces tidy. The upper is made from mesh and TPU so that it breathes well and dries quickly whilst a tough toe cap protects the front of the shoe from damage.
- Versatile downhill/enduro shoe for flat pedals with unparalleled grip, durability and protection
- High-grip exclusive MICHELIN® rubber outsole
- Robust toe cap for additional toe protection
- Rubble cuff to keep the grit and grime out
- Mesh and TPU upper absorbs less water and dries quickly
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 716 grams a pair (size 42)