Shimano GRX 810 Mechanical Lever & Hydraulic Caliper
Combine the high level performance and gear shifting of a dual control Shimano GRX 810 Mechanical Lever with a Hydraulic Brake Caliper, designed for exploring gravel and adventurous roads beyond your normal limits. Compatible with 11-speed double chainsets, the lever features Servowave Action technology that only requires a small force to deliver powerful braking performance. Ensuring all-day comfort is an ergonomic shape for grip and control and the anti-slip finish reduces stress and enhances handling in all conditions.
The caliper is excellent at dissipating heat, so you won't experience brake fade on long descents, and the anti-mud specification further improves performance when conditions start getting gritty. Should you experience trouble when riding, the simple setup makes it easy to remove the wheels and when back on the workstand the easy bleed system with convenient tool access makes ongoing maintenance a cinch.
Please note: Image shows a right-hand lever and front caliper.
- 11-speed compatible with double chainsets
- Servowave Action technology means less force required for greater stopping power
- Gravel inspired lever and bracket ergonomics
- Anti-slip brake lever
- Greater mixed-terrain control
- Same light shifting operation as top tier systems
- Clamp band inner diameter: 23.8-24.2mm
- Shifter type: Dual control - brake and gear shifting
- Reach adjust with tool
- Shift lever cable included
- Excellent heat dissipation
- Convenient tool access
- Easy clean and bleed system
- Simple setup and ease of wheel replacement
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".