Shimano L05A-RF Disc Brake Pads - Resin
Shimano's L05A-RF Disc Brake Pads are the ideal replacement for L03A pads and offer good power, excellent wear resistance and smooth, silent braking. The resin pad sits on an alloy and steel backing plate, with Ice-Tech cooling fins reducing fade for consistent performance.
Please note, due to the width of the friction ring these brake pads are not recommended for use with the following 180/203mm brake rotors: SM-RT56, SM-RT54, SM-RT30, SM-RT26 or SM-RT10.
- Pair of genuine Shimano replacement pads
- Suitable replacement for the L03A pads
- Alloy and steel backing plate using Ice-Technologies heat radiation cooling fins
- Pad material: Organic/resin
- Please note: One pair of pads is supplied, for either front or rear calipers
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".