Shimano HG41 8-Speed Cassette
Taking you from 11 teeth on the lowest sprocket to 30 on the largest, with the Shimano HG41 8-Speed Cassette, you'll have gears in spades to cover all terrains on your 8-speed bike. With cutaway sprockets to reduce weight, whilst strength is retained by the use of nickel plating and innovative, wear reducing hyperglide designed sprockets that allow easier contoured shifting areas making that change under load something entirely do-able.
With a corrosion-resistant steel cassette lockring to further secure matters, you can be sure of this cassette boasting typical Shimano quality.
- High quality 8-speed cassette
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Gearing gives a low 30T sprocket making it easier to climb even the steepest of hills
- Sprockets are cut away to reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Corrosion-resistant steel cassette lockring
- For 8-speed HG chains
- 11-30 teeth
- Shimano Type Hub Fit
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".