Shimano IC5W Indoor Spinning Womens Shoes
Specifically designed for indoor cycling and spinning, the Shimano IC5W Spinning Women's Shoes have a reinforced plate on the sole to transfer your power through the pedals. The Dynalast makes for a comfortable fit while the mesh upper brings breathability so you won't overheat during an intense session in a hot studio. You can make plenty of adjustment to the fit using the Boa and lace closure system and when you're off the bike, you'll appreciate the grippy rubber sole.
Only suitable for use with a 2-bolt cleat system.
- Performance SPD shoe with a comfortable fit and maximum breathability designed from the ground-up for spinning and indoor cycling
- Breathable, comfortable sock mesh upper designed for hard workouts
- Easily open, tighten and adjust fit with soft lace BOA® L6 dial
- Full-length reinforced plate provides stable power transfer
- Full-length rubber sole enhances walking comfort
- Women's specific performance Dynalast for a natural, comfortable fit
- Weight: 292 grams (size EU40, per shoe)