Shimano M8000 XT Brake Lever & Caliper - Front Right
This handy kit from Shimano contains an M8000 XT front hydraulic disc brake caliper and right-hand lever, so you can start setting up your mountain bike with awesome modulated stopping power.
The BR-M8000 front caliper has a lightweight forged construction with superb rigidity for strong stopping power, with oversized 2mm twin phenolic pistons for optimised heat insulation. Shimano recommends pairing this with Ice Tech rotors for optimum performance, with a choice of 140, 160, 180 and 203mm options to suit your setup. The caliper doesn't come with adaptors or rotors, making sure you have the freedom to adapt it to your mountain bike.
With reach and stroke adjustment, the Shimano BR-M8000 brake lever fits snugly under your right hand and can be operated with just two fingers. Constructed of forged alloy, it's lightweight and strong, so the slightest touch can be translated directly through the hose to the caliper.
Included in the kit, you get 1000mm of brake hose, with spare olives and inserts should you need to cut this down to size. Shimano sintered brake pads are also included, so you know you're getting a high-quality braking solution
Please note: Disc brake rotor and adapters not included.
- Model Numbers: BL-M8000, BR-M8000
- Series: Shimano Deore XT M8000 Series
- Hydraulic disc brake lever and caliper system
- For a right-hand lever, front caliper brake setup
- Oil: Shimano mineral oil, non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech rotors (SM-RT81, SM-RT86) for optimum braking performance in a choice of 140, 160, 180 and 203 mm
- Two finger brake lever
- Kit contains sintered pads, plus spare olives and inserts should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose length: 1000mm
PRODUCT REF: 896403
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more