Shimano M9050 XTR Di2 E-tube Rear Derailleur - GS Medium Cage
The M9050 XTR Di2 E-tube Rear Derailleur is compatible with Shimano Di2 11-speed groupsets, and is best suited to mountain bikes and other off-road applications. The GS Medium Cage can carry your chain between the sprockets of a rear cassette ranging from 11T to 42T (2x11-speed) or 46T (1x11-speed).
Constructed with sealed pulley bearings, this is a hard wearing derailleur with an inner structure that is protected from strong impacts. Either mount it conventionally or with the newer direct mount standard and enjoy flawless shifting all day long, on any trail or path.
A mixture of carbon fibre and aluminium pulley plates balance weight-saving and durability. Specifically designed to work with the XTR M9000 11-speed Dyna-Sys drivetrain.
- Electronic rear derailleur for Shimano Di2 11-speed groupsets
- DI2 system limits cross chain to prevent a chain from getting loose
- Compatible chain: HG-X11
- Conventional attachment and direct mount compatible
- Sealed pulley bearings
- 11 pulley teeth
- Sunken pulley bolts
- Hollow axles
- E-tube port
- Four fluoric coated link bushings
- Low sprocket maximum: 42T (2x11-speed) 46T (1x11-speed)
- Low sprocket minimum: 40T
- Maximum front difference: 10T
- Rear speeds: 11
- Top sprocket maximum: 11T
- Top sprocket minimum: 11T
- Total capacity: 35T
- Average weight: 290 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.