Shimano ME4 SPD MTB Shoes
Whether for commuting or off-road adventures, Shimano's ME4 SPD MTB Shoes offer performance in a great value package. The perforated upper keeps things breathable and comfortable and is closed around the foot using a BOA dial and two Velcro straps. The midsole has been reinforced with glass fibre to improve pedalling efficiency and rubber on the outsole adds excellent traction when you're off the bike.
- High-density synthetic leather with perforations improves fit and breathability
- BOA® L6 dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment, together with two Velcro straps
- Off-set strap relieves tension at highest point of the foot
- Lightweight rubber outsole offers all-conditions traction and grip
- Glass fibre reinforced midsole for power transfer
- Cleat type: SPD
- Closure: One BOA (L6), 2-strap
- Standard insole: Adaptable cup insole
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 678 grams per pair (Size 42)
Shimano ME4 SPD MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.