Shimano ME7 SPD MTB Shoes
Shimano's ME7 SPD MTB Shoes will boost your off-road performance through exceptional protection, support and efficiency. They're ideal for aggressive trail riding and racing, with a perforated synthetic upper and a carbon composite midsole to efficiently transfer all your power through the pedals. Speed lacing and a buckle mean you'll achieve a perfect fit and there's a flap over the laces, plus a neoprene ankle collar to keep debris out. If the trail is unrideable, the Michelin® rubber outsole will keep you stable on loose ground and wet trails.
- Lightweight pedalling efficiency plus the durability, grip, and armour aggressive trail riders require
- Synthetic leather upper
- Stretch Neoprene ankle collar offers additional protection from trail debris
- Speed lacing system securely fits a wide range of foot shapes
- Super low-profile, reverse mount buckle securely holds foot
- Michelin® high-performance, dual-density rubber outsole offers superior traction with unmatched durability, stability, and slip resistance
- Unique TORBAL carbon reinforced midsole gives excellent pedalling efficiency and natural rider flow when descending
- Single density extra-cushion insole
- Cleat type: SPD - available to purchase separately
- Closure: One buckle, speed lacing
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 792 grams per pair (Size 42)
Shimano ME7 SPD MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.