Shimano MT3 Womens Touring Shoes
Ideal for touring, commuting or recreational riding, Shimano’s MT3 Women's Touring Shoes feature a grippy rubber sole for walking when off the bike and a plate that can be removed to fit 2-bolt cleats for greater riding efficiency. The one-piece upper is breathable and durable, with a glass fibre reinforced shank plate for better power transfer when pedalling. Lace closure and outdoor styling mean that they don’t look out of place off the bike.
- Designed for recreational on and off-road cycling, the MT series are outdoor styled shoes designed for many riding styles
- Classic lace-up styling with excellent walking comfort
- One-piece construction creates an upper with a secure fit, increased durability and lighter weight
- Glass fibre reinforced shank plate for optimal sole rigidity
- EVA midsole rubber outsole for pedalling efficiency and walking comfort
- Women’s specific last for a natural, comfortable fit
- Sole stiffness: 4
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD cleats
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 706 grams a pair (size 42)
Shimano MT3 Womens Touring Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.