Shimano SC-MT800 Di2 System Information & Display Junction A 3x E-tube Ports
With Shimano's SC-MT800 Di2 System Information & Display Junction A you can monitor and track the Di2 systems performance.
With a clear display, this unit keeps track of battery life, gear selection, and shift mode, so you can be prepared for the trail ahead. Enabling customisable adjustments to your Di2 gear setup, you can connect to your SC-MT800 Di2 system information display via your computer, tablet or smartphone. This unique wireless connection allows you to make adjustments to your multi-shift speed and synchro shift operations, whilst monitoring its performance on the fly.
This easy access adjustment means fine-tuning your gears has never been easier. With the additional ability to connect to FOX suspension systems, you can further monitor the position of your forks, and what mode they have been set to.
This intelligent piece of kit will ensure gear adjustments become effortless whilst ensuring you're never stuck out in the sticks with no battery.
- Monitors data such as battery life, gear selection and shift mode
- Three E-tube wiring ports
- E-tube platform enables the display to view your FOX suspension position
- Customised synchro shift modes can be selected between S1, S2 and Manual on the fly by using the mode button
- Wireless connection enables adjustment of the multi-shift speed and synchro shift operation via computer, tablet or smart phone
- Audible shift notification tone when in Synchro-shift mode
- Easy access adjustment mode button means fine tuning front and rear derailleurs becomes effortless
- Replaces Junction A function with internal battery charging port
- Compatible with 35mm and 31.8mm handlebar diameters
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".