Shimano S-Phyre RC9 SPD-SL Track Shoes
On the track, in time trials and even in crits, stiffness and security are key factors. Shimano's S-Phyre RC9 SPD-SL Track Shoes have a rigid carbon composite sole to ensure no watts are lost as you put your power through the pedals. The upper is constructed from a stretch-resistant microfibre with mesh to prevent your feet from getting uncomfortably hot, and reinforcement prevents foot movement. The BOA and Velcro strap closure is also reinforced and allows you to make small adjustments mid-ride.
- Reinforced upper and closure minimises foot movement and provides greater control of power transmission
- Stretch-resistant microfibre synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Low-profile BOA® L6 dial with power boost wire guide
- Tailored to sprinters, TT, and Criterium specialists
- Cleat type: SPD-SL
- Closure: One BOA (L6), Power boost wire guide
- Outsole material: TPU
- Midsole material: Carbon fibre composite
- High-density cup insole with adaptable arch pads
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 249 grams per shoe (Size: 42)
Shimano RC9 S-Phyre Track SPD-SL Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.