Shimano RD-M9050 XTR Di2 E-tube Long Cage Rear Derailleur
Shimano’s RD-M9050 XTR Di2 Long Cage Rear Derailleur is the pinnacle of their electronic E-tube ecosystem, offering effortless shifting actuated by the electric motor. The replacement of cables with wiring means that shifting won’t be affected by stretch, dirt, tortuous routing or suspension design. Intended for off-road use, this top-tier model has a maximum low sprocket of 46 teeth and combines carbon and aluminium materials in a low weight, high precision design. There is a crash function which protects the inner structure in the event of an impact on the derailleur and the Synchro Shift option offers customisable shifting operation. Compatible with Shimano XTR M9000 11-speed Dyna-Sys drivetrains.
- Digital Integrated Intelligence or Di2: With programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch the XTR M9050 Di2 rear derailleur is quick, smooth and effortless
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminants, corrosion and stretching
- Uses Shimano's shadow plus technology and lowest profile to date
- Derailleur contains a saver (fuse) function, where the inner structure is protected from strong impacts
- Synchro Shift compatible means both front and rear shifting can be done through the use of one shifter, which can be fully customised to suit
- Carbon fibre outer and aluminium inner pulley plates are the perfect balance for weight-saving and durability
- Specifically designed to work with XTR M9000 11-speed Dyna-Sys drivetrain
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Maximum low sprocket: 46T (1x 11-speed)
- Total capacity: 45T
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.