Shimano SM-RT99 XTR M9000 Ice Tech FREEZA 140 mm Centre-Lock Rotor
The Shimano XTR M9000 SM-RT99 Ice Tech disc brake rotors provide consistent braking performance through energy control, using revolutionary stainless steel/alloy 3-layer sandwich construction that manages heat while riding.
The clad steel/alloy rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 deg C. When used with Ice Tech pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 deg C, this provides great improvements in performance all round.
- FREEZA rotors allow the alloy core to extend out from the braking surface as a fin to providing added cooling
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Rotors are durable lightweight and rigid, using the proven Shimano Centre-Lock system giving increased strength and security with an easy set-up
- Precision cut and drilled braking surface improves pad clearing in muddy conditions while aiding cooling under high load
- Large alloy spider is highly rigid and lightweight support for the rotor surface
- Super polished braking surface gives excellent braking performance
- Size: 140 mm
- Weight: 95 g
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.