Shimano Saint PD-M828 Flat MTB Pedals
Designed for the toughest courses and rowdiest runs, Shimano’s PD-M828 Saint Flat MTB Pedals offer durability and a wide, stable pedalling platform with low profile design for maximum control. 12 stainless steel pins per side provide fantastic levels of grip in any conditions and are easily replaceable as they screw into position from the back. Chromoly axles with sealed cartridge bearings keep the pedals spinning freely and resist ingress from dirt and water.
- Eight-sided concave platform pedal offering excellent grip and support
- Twelve stainless steel pins per side deliver the aggressive downhill or enduro rider the ideal balance of connection to the bike and pedalling stability
- Excellent support underfoot due to the large low profile platform making feet feel well connected to the pedals on all terrain
- Pins screwed in from the back for easy maintenance
- Low-maintenance sealed cartridge bearing chromoly axles
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 493 grams per pair
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.