Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-Speed Front Derailleur, Double 28.6/31.8mm
A mechanical front derailleur designed to provide the best possible accuracy and feel when shifting, the Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-Speed Front Derailleur, Double 28.6/31.8mm is lightweight at 92 grams only, making it perfect for the performance oriented rider wanting a wire based set up for easy roadside or workshop maintenance.
Making use of an all-new toggle link construction that accurately mimics the force curve of the hand, this front derailleur shifts with greater ease, with a super-light action accurately guiding the lever from one chainring to the next. A forged wide link cradling the axle pivot at both ends of this front derailleur, smooth shifting within clearly defined parameters is sure to see you flicked swiftly and instantly into the gear that you're wanting.
A mechanical front derailleur designed for use with chainrings sized up to 53 teeth, this 11-speed compatible derailleur is equipped with an easy to use cable adjuster, allowing you to really dial in your tension for a proper and accurate shifting motion. Ideal for use with chainstays angled between 61 and 66 degrees, this derailleur allows you that smooth and connected mechanical feel, allowing you a crisp and clean change, even when under tension.
- Weight: 92 grams
- Toggle link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally
- Toggle link design allows light action with short lever movement
- Wide inner link increases rigidity
- Forged wide link cradles the axle pivot at both ends providing a smooth shifting swing
- Designed to work with the wider gear pitch spacing Shimano chainsets
- Cable tension is adjustable on the front derailleur
- Added frame support bolt for more stability under load
- Compatible with 11-speed cassettes
- Mechanical front derailleur
- Top gear teeth: 46-53T
- Chainstay angle: 61-66 degrees
- Compatible with seat tubes sized between 28.6-31.8mm in diameter