Shimano Ultegra R8070 Hydraulic Di2 STI Lever, Left
Componentry is at the core of everything you do on your bike. The rapport between your power and it's transmission, your gearing and braking are what make cycling possible. With hydraulic disc braking and electronic shifting now accessible to amateurs as well as the pros, in the Shimano Ultegra R8070 Hydraulic Di2 STI Lever, Left, you can benefit from advancements that have driven cycling to new levels.
Weighing just 180 grams alone, this STI lever is designed principally to offer up the smoothest front shifting you've yet experienced. Benefitting from Shimano's Di2 electronic technology, this lever communicates instantly without reliance on wire tensions to shift your front derailleur with millimetre accurate precision. Building in greater customisation into their range, this lever also features the latest Syncro Shift technology, allowing one lever to control both front and rear shifting. A semi-synchronised mode allowing for immediate and automatic gear selection depending on your preferred pre-set ratios, you can be sure of finding the right gear without so much as thinking, merely tapping.
An ergonomic shaping allowing for a more comfortable on the bike experience, this Shimano left hand lever is a comfortable second home for the rider favouring the hoods. Equipping you with the capacity for hydraulic braking, this lever assures you of excellent stopping power with minimal effort. A reservoir tank providing an automatic clearance to rotor adjustment, you need never fear catching in your system.
Allowing you to modulate your power, and with a tunable shifting pattern, this really is a high-performance option for the rider looking to personalise their experience and dial in what they want when riding their bike.
Please note: Includes left hand lever only.
- Dual control lever (2 x 11-speed)
- Left lever only
- Average weight: 180g
- Electrical cables available separately
- Control, modulation and power with minimal effort in all riding conditions
- Di2 technology shifting for millimetre perfect electronic changing
- Full hydraulic braking and electronic leads to steel cable free braking and shifting
- Full and semi-synchronised shifting programable
- Synchro shift compatible allows a single shifter to control both front and rear shifting which can be fully custom tuned to your riding preferences
- Semi-synchronised shifting allows the rear mech to automatically correct to the appropriate ratio between front and rear
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting