Shimano Ultegra RX R805 11-Speed Di2 Shadow+ Rear Derailleur GS
Tackle the paths less travelled with the Shimano Ultegra RX R805 11-Speed Di2 Shadow+ Rear Derailleur. Being the GS variant, this versatile derailleur is compatible with cassettes with a minimum sprocket of 11T and a maximum of 34T; perfect for undulating alpine routes.
Removing the need for mechanical cables, this Di2 option eliminates poor performance caused by contaminates, corrosion or stretching, while the saver function protects the inner structure from large impacts. The high tolerance cold-forged aluminium construction is both lightweight and durable, while the low profile Shadow plus design tucks the derailleur out of harm's way.
Completed with an RX clutch, the RX 805 reduces 'chain chatter' and effectively maintains tension, no matter the terrain below. This intuitive feature makes this a perfect choice for gravel riders and cyclocross racers alike.
- Compatible with Di2 technology
- Low profile Shadow+ design construction reduces risk of damage
- Programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch
- Removal of traditional mechanical cables eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching
- Saver (fuse) function, where the inner structure is protected from strong impacts
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings
- RX clutch reduces 'chain chatter' and maintains tension
- Suitable for mixed terrain use
- 11-speed compatible
- Maximum sprocket: 34T
- Minimum sprocket: 11T
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.