Shimano WH-RX570 GRX 650b Tubeless Disc Clincher Wheelset
The WH-RX570 GRX 650b Tubeless Disc Clincher Wheelset from Shimano is a great gravel option. The smaller wheel size allows larger width tyres to fit into the frame and fork for more grip and comfort off-road, helped by the rim’s 21.6mm internal width. This also helps maximise the tyre’s volume and adds support to the sidewalls too. The rims are tubeless-ready so can be set up without inner tubes with compatible tyres, reducing puncture potential and allowing lower pressures to be safely used. 2-cross laced straight-pull spokes provide the stiffness needed for good handling yet are also sufficiently compliant for comfort and control on rough tracks and trails.
The rear hub has a 10/11-speed Shimano/SRAM compatible freehub whilst both hubs feature angular contact bearings for smooth running and longevity. They are easily adjustable or replaceable for home mechanics and ensure years of service if well maintained. Labyrinth seals protect the bearings from mud, water and grit ingress. Shimano’s Center Lock standard disc interface provides a secure and solid mount for the disc rotors.
- Tubeless-ready clincher
- Wheel Size: 650b
- Rim Construction: Aluminium
- Rim Depth: 22mm
- Internal Rim Width: 21.6mm
- Spokes: stainless steel butted and bladed straight-pull spokes with a 2-cross lacing pattern
- Spoke Count: 24 front, 24 rear
- Hubs: Shimano GRX with angular contact bearings, Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed freehub
- Disc Standard: Centre Lock
- Front Axle: 12x100mm
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm
- Recommended Tyre Size: 38-53mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: Front - 737 grams, rear - 920 grams, wheelset - 1,657 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".