Shimano WH-RX570 GRX Tubeless Disc Clincher Front Wheel
Built specifically to withstand the rigours of gravel riding, Shimano’s WH-RX570 GRX Tubeless Disc Clincher Front Wheel is tough, fast and serviceable. It is recommended for use with tyres between 32mm and 42mm wide, with the 21.6mm internal rim width providing good support when cornering. The rim is tubeless-ready, so it is simple to take advantage of the lower pressures, greater puncture resistance and smoother running available if a set up without inner tubes.
Center Lock disc mounts provide a great platform for the rotors and by using cup-and-cone angular contact bearings Shimano has kept a good level of home or trailside serviceability. Water and mud are kept at bay by Labyrinth and contact sealing, so there can be no doubting the wheel’s off-road credentials whilst the straight-pull stainless steel spokes keep the wheel running true.
- Tubeless-ready clincher
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim Construction: Aluminium
- Rim Depth: 22mm
- Internal Rim Width: 21.6mm
- Spokes: Stainless steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes with a 2-cross lacing pattern
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hub: Shimano GRX with angular contact bearings
- Disc Standard: Centre Lock
- Front Axle: 12x100mm
- Recommended Tyre Size: 32-42mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 769 grams