Shimano WH-RS100 9/10/11-Speed Rear Clincher Wheel
As affordable, reliable and fast entry-level wheels go it does not get much better than the Shimano RS100 Rear Clincher Wheel. Ideal for a range of cycling disciplines, the 24mm deep, 17mm internal width rim has an offset profile and a wear indicator. The rim is laced to a robust Shimano hub by 24 stainless steel spokes. A 700c wheel, the alloy construction keeps weight down, yet the build is stiff and strong.
Compatible with Shimano 8/9/10/11-speed cassettes, the black finish and subtle Shimano graphics make this the perfect addition to any road, cyclocross or time trial bike. Great for a winter wheel to deal with harsher weather or as a turbo trainer specific wheel.
- Rear clincher wheel
- Size: 700c
- Alloy rim
- Rim wear indicator allows safe detection of worn rim
- Rim depth: 24mm deep rim / offset profile / QR axle
- Rim width (internal): 17mm
- Hub dimensions: 10x130mm
- Axle type: 130mm QR
- The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real-world riding conditions
- Spoke count: 24, stainless steel
- Compatibility: 8/9/10/11-speed Shimano
- Manufactures claimed weight: 1,100g
- Includes rear quick-release skewer
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".