Shimano WH-RX570 GRX Tubeless Disc Clincher Wheelset
Shimano’s gravel-specific WH-RX570 GRX Tubeless Disc Clincher Wheelset is fast-rolling, strong and comfortable; everything an off-road set of wheels should be. The 21.6mm internal rim width provides good support to wide gravel tyres when cornering and adds extra air volume too for better grip and cushioning. As they are tubeless-ready, converting them to use without inner tubes is easy and advantageous off-road as it allows lower pressures to be used without the risk of pinch puncturing.
Cup-and-cone angular contact bearings are serviceable and so can be kept running smoothly ride after ride whilst the inevitable water and dirt of gravel riding is kept out by Shimano’s Labyrinth seals. The disc interface is Center Lock, which provides a simple and secure platform for the rotors and the freehub is compatible with Shimano and SRAM 10/11-speed cassettes.
- Tubeless-ready clincher
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim Construction: Aluminium
- Rim Depth: 22mm
- Internal Rim Width: 21.6mm
- Spokes: Stainless steel butted and bladed straight-pull spokes with a 2-cross lacing pattern
- Spoke Count: 24 front, 24 rear
- Hubs: Shimano GRX with angular contact bearings, Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed freehub
- Disc Standard: Centre Lock
- Front Axle: 12x100mm
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm
- Recommended Tyre Size: 32-42mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: Front - 769 grams, rear - 951 grams, wheelset - 1,720 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.