Shimano XC1 Womens MTB Shoes
Shimano’s XC1 Women's MTB Shoes are compatible with 2-bolt SPD style cleats for a secure and efficient connection to clip-in pedals. The sole unit is stiff enough for good power transfer yet sufficiently flexible that walking isn’t a chore, and the deeply lugged tread pattern ensures a good grip when off the bike in muddy conditions. Three Velcro straps keep the shoes secure, with the wrap-around design of the upper increasing comfort and reducing the potential for rubbing and hotspots. Breathable synthetic leather material on the upper aids cooling and 360° reflective details add extra low light visibility.
- Professional DNA benefitting directly from features engineered for the XC9 S-PHYRE shoes
- Surround-wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, minimises hotspots and enables a glove-like fit
- Synthetic leather material with mesh texture provides a lightweight and breathable ride
- Glass fibre reinforced sole, wrapped in proprietary Shimano rubber
- 360° reflectivity for ultimate visibility
- Three Velcro straps allow maximum adjustability
- Stiffness rating: 5
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD style cleats
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 360 grams per shoe (size 42)
Shimano XC1 Womens MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.