Shimano XC3 Womens MTB Shoes
With a single BOA® L6 dial for closure, the XC3 Womens MTB Shoes from Shimano are simple, secure and stylish, making them ideal for use off-road or nipping about town by bike. The sole unit is compatible with 2-bolt SPD style cleats for greater security and pedalling efficiency whilst the rubber tread ensures good grip and easy walking when off the bike. A breathable synthetic leather composite upper keeps things cool with the material also being quick to dry if it happens to get wet. The wrap-over construction reduces chafing potential and the BOA® L6 dial provides excellent micro-adjustment for a perfect fit, whilst the seamless midsole design reduces stack height for improved stability and power.
- Ultra versatile off-road shoes equally at home racing cross-country or on a casual pub ride
- Removal of the lasting board, known as a seamless midsole construction, minimises stack-height and maximises power transfer
- Surround wrapping upper structure improves fit, reduces overlap and eliminates hot spots
- Perforated synthetic leather composite upper provides increased breathability and comfort
- Lightweight glass-fibre reinforced nylon sole
- Single mid-shoe BOA® L6 dial ensures a perfect fit while maintaining a clean finish
- Improved toe protection
- Stiffness rating: 5
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD style cleats
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 355 grams per shoe (size 42)
Shimano XC3 Womens MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.