Shimano XC500 MTB Shoes
The Shimano XC500 MTB Shoes are an affordable and well-constructed off-road shoe that are designed for use with two bolt cleats and SPD pedals. Built around a carbon fibre reinforced midsole, this pair of shoes offers an efficient and effective transfer of power.
With an aggressive and durable Michelin mud-shedding tread that is designed to offer better grip when walking about, this pair of shoes remains versatile. Spacing for replaceable spikes and reflective detailing keeping you visible in low light conditions, you can be sure of staying out later on your ride.
With a designed synthetic leather upper providing great comfort over your foot, this pair of shoes remains plush to your foot, and allows you great efficiency on your upstroke. Laced-up for a classic look, this shoe weighs a claimed 602 grams in a size EU 40.
- Competition quality off-road SPD shoes
- Aggressive and durable Michelin® mud-shedding tread pattern for added extra traction
- Carefully designed synthetic leather upper with perforated venting for superior fit
- Carbon fibre reinforced midsole transfers your energy straight to the pedals
- Works with optional replaceable spikes
- Reflective detailing on the heel help keep you more visible in low light conditions
- Average weight: 602 grams for a pair of size EU40
PRODUCT REF: 803572
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more