Shimano XC9 S-Phyre MTB Shoes
With a stiff sole that ensures all your watts are transferred through the pedals, and a durable, grippy Michelin outsole that keeps weight to a minimum, the Shimano XC9 S-Phyre MTB Shoes are made to perform. A one-piece upper, narrower bottom, rounded heel and slim toe box all work to provide a snug fit that's comfortable, secure and stabilising. A curved heel cup further improves this support and prevents any rolling in your feet as you pedal.
The spike mount gives you the ability to add 18mm spikes if you so wish, and the sole is compatible with two-bolt mountain bike cleats. Closed via two Boa dials, you can dial in a comfortable fit and make micro-adjustments as and when necessary.
- The ultimate in off-road power transmission
- Road shoe fast meets mountain shoe rugged
- A one-piece surround upper, narrow bottom, rounded heel and slim toe box provide a glove-like fit
- External curved heel cup construction suppresses foot twist and roll, stabilises the heel and holds your foot firmly in place
- Proprietary Michelin outsole minimises weight and offers increased traction whilst its optimised design improves adherence on the pedals
- Extra-range BOA IP1 micro adjusters with instant release spools
- Asymmetric eye stay pattern prevents twisting of foot under high-power pedalling
- Low stack-height helps stabilise foot during the downward pedal stroke
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions and strong enough to accept optional 18mm spikes
- Compatible with two-bolt MTB cleats
- Stiffness: 11
- Weight: 325 grams per shoe (size EU 42)
PRODUCT REF: 980748
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more