Shimano XTR Bled I-Spec-EV Ready Front Right Disc Brake Lever/Caliper
The XTR Bled I-Spec-EV Ready Front Right Disc Brake Lever/Caliper is the pinnacle of Shimano’s gravity biased range. The 4-pot ceramic pistons and Servo-Wave provide stacks of power along with great heat insulation and stiffness for run after run of fade-free braking. Free stroke adjustment allows a customisable feel and the reach adjustment ensures that the lever blade can be positioned in just the right place. The carbon brake lever is short and wide with a textured finish for great grip and strength, with its pivot position providing the efficiency and power. A hinged clamp makes installation easy without the need to remove the grips, and it is also I-spec-EV compatible. Despite all the features, the alloy and carbon construction of the brakeset keeps the weight as low as possible. It is supplied with 1,000mm of hose, N04C sintered pads and spare olives.
- XTR fully bled 4-pot Trail brakes are performance-optimised Servo-Wave systems with full adjustability on the fly
- Fully bled lever and calliper comes without adapters or rotors
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech Center Lock rotors
- Short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism with SIL-TEC roller for a quick, smooth pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding
- Free-stroke adjustment
- Second braced bar contact point for increased master cylinder and lever rigidity
- 4-pot ceramic pistons optimised for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Super lightweight forged body design is rigid and lightweight
- Carbon/Alloy structure short 14mm wide brake lever with textured finish for optimum strength, grip and reliability
- Ergonomic pivot position for efficient and powerful braking
- Mineral oil brake fluid
- Shimless post style mounting system can be used with adapters
- Hinged clamp and reach adjustment for quick installation and the perfect custom fit
- I-spec-EV compatible
- Kit also contains N04C sintered pads with fins, spare olives
- Hose length 1,000mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.