Shimano XTR SL-M9100 I-Spec EV 12-speed Shift Lever Right
The XTR SL-M9100 12-speed Shift Lever Right is Shimano’s range-topping 12-speed shifter, and is designed to be mounted with a compatible brake lever as part of their I-Spec EV collection. Although the shifter mounts to the brake lever, it still has plenty of adjustability, with 14mm slide range and 60° rotation so that it and the brake can both be positioned perfectly for easy use.
Multi Release gives multiple gear changes with one lever movement, making it simple to dump gears over the crest of a hill or to rapidly get to a bigger sprocket if a rise unexpectedly appears. The upper lever can be pushed with the thumb or pulled with a finger, and the extra length carbon levers reduce the amount of effort needed to change gear, with Vivid indexing keeping the force required consistent across the cassette. Rubber grips help with shifting in wet or slippy conditions and the four sets of ball bearings keep the action easy and smooth.
- The ultimate in reliable lightweight shifters from the ultimate Shimano MTB groupset, XTR shifters are engineered to perform in the most demanding conditions
- Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing provides a constant amount of shift lever force across all 12 sprockets
- Instant Release for super fast shifts, delivering the chain to the next gear the moment the lever is actuated with no hesitation
- Multi Release allows multiple gear changes from both levers with one sweep, further adding to the speed of shift
- 2-Way release allows the upper shift lever to perform the same Multi Shift function when pushing with thumb, when activated by pulling the shift lever with the index finger a single release mechanism is actuated
- Shifter features a precision indexing drum with four sets of ball bearings providing low-friction smooth shifting
- Long carbon shift levers with rubber inserts help to lower shifting effort and improve grip
- Composite barrel adjuster
- I-Spec EV gives 14mm slide range and 60° rotation
- For use with 12-speed only