Sidi Sixty Ltd Edition Road Cycling Shoes
A special shoe to celebrate Sidi's 60th year, in an even more special limited edition colourway, these Sixty Ltd Edition Road Cycling Shoes are for riders who like to make a statement, while benefitting from top performance technology. They modernise the classic Sidi aesthetic and utilise materials to create a shoe that is light, stiff and supportive.
A Vent carbon sole creates a rigid platform for transferring all your power, yet there's a little flex in the toe area to prevent excess stress on the plantar tendon. This sole has air channels and an integrated vent, the latter can be opened or closed for comfort across all four seasons. If you're going to use the shoes in triathlons, the vent will help water drain fast too. The sole is compatible with three-bolt cleats and includes a Look Memory Eyelet® for easy and accurate cleat replacement, and the anti-slip heel pad can be replaced when necessary.
A TechPro microfibre makes up the upper, which is eco friendly while being light yet resistant to both scuffs and water. It features hydro and anti-mould treatments to prevent the growth of microbes, so they remain feeling and smelling fresh, ride after hot ride. The heel is anatomically shaped, supports the foot and prevents any slipping when putting down the power in climbs or sprints, and there are reflex inserts on the back to aid visibility in poor lighting conditions.
Closure is taken care of by the Tecno-4 system. It reduces weight and ensures even pressure distribution across the foot, and micro-adjustments can be made to dial in the perfect fit. This is accompanied by a secure velcro strap across the toes and completes this premium performance offering.
- Special edition to celebrate Sidi's 60th anniversary
- Made in Italy
- TechPro (microfibre PU) upper: Eco friendly, resistant, light, water-repellent
- Vent carbon sole: Carbon fibre weave is rigid, light and efficient. Integrated vents can be opened or closed using a screwdriver, for four-season use
- Integrated heel: Lightweight reinforcement prevents deformation under pressure. Anatomically shaped to stabilise and support the foot
- Tecno-4 closure system: Single rotor reduces weight and offers micrometric and precise closure plus fast release
- High-security velcro strap
- Replaceable polyurethane heel pad
- Reflex inserts on the heel improve safety