Sidi Tiger 2 SRS Carbon MTB Shoes
Combining all Sidi’s shoemaking prowess into a pair of MTB shoes, the Tiger 2 SRS Carbon is extremely fast and efficient, perfect for anyone seeking a cross-country or cyclocross podium.
Based around a handmade MTB SRS Carbon-Ground sole for stiffness and power transfer, the shoes also feature an open lug pattern for better mud clearance and the high wear heel and toe blocks are replaceable for added longevity. The sole is compatible with two-bolt cleats, and there is also a replaceable cleat plate where the shoe contacts the pedals.
The microfibre upper is secured using a double Tecno-3 Push Flex rotor closing system which allows the fit around the instep and midfoot to be fine-tuned separately for greater power and comfort. Furthermore, the fit of the heel unit can also be adjusted to ensure that there is no slipping when sprinting for the finish line or powering up a technical climb.
- Microfibre TechPro and Mesh upper
- Comfort Fit Insole proved for lightweight support
- Handmade MTB SRS Carbon-Ground carbon fibre sole
- Replaceable heel and toe tread blocks and replaceable cleat plate
- Double Tecno-3 Push Flex rotor closing system
- Rubber toe for protection
- All new integrated heel with adjustable retention device
- Compatible with two-bolt cleats
Sidi Tiger 2 SRS Carbon MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.