Skin Grows Back Plan B Nano Saddle Bag
Compact and sleek, the minimalist Plan B Nano Saddle Bag by Skin Grows Back is a true essential that's ultra low profile without compromising on practicality. Fix it to your saddle without adding unnecessary bulk to your bike, ideal on aero steeds and for those who are all about maintaining a clean aesthetic.
This trusty saddle bag may take a little creativity when it comes to carrying all the essentials, with Skin Grows Back claiming it will reliably hold a 700 x 25mm lightweight tube, a 16g CO2 cartridge, a small applicator and possibly tyre levers depending on their size. It features a solid, hardwearing 1000D Nylon shell, Ripstop liner, water-repellent AquaGuard zip and is complete with the Skin Grows Back signature magnetic strap for intuitive, simple mounting.
How to pack the Plan B Nano
The Plan B Nano has been designed to fit as much as possible into the smallest space possible, creating a low profile bag.
- A compact lightweight road race inner tube is best suited in order to fit the other accessories alongside
- Ensure the inner tube is completely free of air and rolled as tightly as possible
- The type of air applicator needs to be taken into consideration too as some are smaller than others
- Place the items inside the bag and squeeze the bag closed with your hand whilst doing the zip up. This removes load from the zip when it is at its most critical step (opening and closing). Once the teeth are locked together they can more comfortably hold the internal load
- Black 1000D Nylon exterior
- Black webbing
- Black 70D Ripstop Nylon interior
- Black PU coated YKK zip
- 25mm mounting strap with magnetic hook
- Dimensions: 100mm x 80mm x 30mm
- Volume: 0.24 litres
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 60 grams