Smith Mainline MIPS MTB Helmet
On fast, high-consequence trails, it pays to know your gear has your back - cue the Smith Mainline MIPS MTB Helmet. From Enduro World Series to endless summer lift-laps, the Mainline is packed with features to keep you safe and boost your confidence. To ensure a snug, comfortable fit, three washable cheek pad kits and two neck rolls help you dial in your perfect setup. The Hybrid X-STATIC antimicrobial liner is high-wicking to prevent sweat and odour buildup, and the pad kits are washable for a fresh feel every ride.
At the heart of the Mainline’s construction is Aerocore technology. It uses Koroyd welded-tube impact technology to effectively dissipate energy in the event of a crash, without the weight penalty of traditional designs. A MIPS system is also used to reduce the risk of injury from rotational forces, and the helmet sees full ASTM F1952 downhill certification for total peace of mind on the descents.
Compatible with a wide range of goggles, the Mainline features Smith’s unique AirEvac ventilation system to keep your vision clear from fog. 21 fixed vents offer consistent, cooling airflow, ensuring you stay cool, calm and focused on the session ahead.
- Aerocore construction featuring complete Koroyd coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance goggles for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience
- AirEvac ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- Three washable cheek pad kits, two crown liners and two neck rolls let you fine-tune the fit
- D-ring chin strap fastener for a snug fit
- 21 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Adjustable visor
- Hybrid X-STATIC / XT2 anti-bacterial performance lining for odour resistance
- CPSC CE EN 1078 and ASTM F1952 downhill certified
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 770 grams