Solo Icefil Knee Coolers
Sometimes when the heat starts to rise, you need every little advantage you can get to make it to the top of the mountain. That is where the Solo Icefil Knee Coolers come in to play. Constructed from Xylitol impregnated Ice-fil® fabric, these Knee Coolers actively utilise your body's sweat to make your knees 1 to 3˚C cooler than cycling bare-kneed; a real difference maker.
Similarly important for summer riding, the Coolers have a UPF rating of 50+ so you will be completely protected from the sun's harmful rays. With an ergonomic multi-panel construction and flat-lock stitching, the Knee Coolers are cut to cover most of the leg from the mid-calf up to the mid-thigh, thus maximising the cooling comfort.
- Xylitol impregnated Ice-fil® converts sweat to refrigerant
- UPF 50+ offers excellent ultraviolet protection
- Soft, strong, breathable and easy to care for
- Flat seam construction throughout
- Reflective Solo logos and rear tabs
- Soft silicon gripper on upper cuff
PRODUCT REF: 358792
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more