Spatz Legalz Pro Overshoes
Developed in partnership with World Tour riders, the Spatz Legalz Pro Overshoes are made from a highly insulating and waterproof neoprene material to shield the feet from cold and wet conditions. Additionally, all the joining seams throughout the design are heat welded and taped to shut out water ingress completely. The neoprene’s natural stretch combines with the slender cut to grant a perfect fit, improving comfort and lowering aerodynamic drag. The fit is held in place by internal cuff grippers and a Velcro underfoot fastening.
Kevlar reinforced toes complement abrasion-resistant heel and inner ankle sections to heighten durability markedly, and reflective accents improve the rider’s safety in foul, gloomy weather. The extended cuff length provides extra coverage but is designed to be within UCI oversock height regulations. If the cuff length is still too high, it can be easily trimmed via the cut guide markings.
- Tough overshoes for racing and training in cold and wet conditions
- Developed in conjunction with World Tour riders for Northern Classics style races
- Made from an insulating and waterproof neoprene material with a hydrophobic outer surface
- Heat-welded and taped seams
- Abrasion-resistant heel and inner ankle sections
- Super-durable kevlar reinforced toe sections
- The materials stretch combines with the slender cut to grant an aerodynamic fit
- The long cuff is a UCI legal length but can be trimmed further via the cut guide markings
- Durable Velcro underfoot fasteners ensure compatibility with all pedal cleats
- Vertical internal cuff grippers keep the fit perfectly positioned
- Reflective printed accents