Specialized 2FO Canvas Roost Flat MTB Shoes
Send it on the trails, and look and feel great off them too, in the Specialized 2FO Canvas Roost Flat MTB Shoes. With an upper formed from canvas, they're incredibly cool and breathable, while SlipNot™ ST rubber is used in the sole, creating an exceptional grip for a good connection to the pedals. EVA foam in the midsole absorbs shock and keeps you comfortable.
Specialized has included their ergonomic Body Geometry design in the construction of the sole and footbed to help align the hip, knee and foot, reducing injury risk and increasing efficiency. The Relaxed Fit is supportive and provides a good pedal feel but makes the shoes comfortable for walking in too.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimising hip, knee, and foot alignment
- SlipNot™ ST rubber sole for unsurpassed flat-pedal grip and connection
- Canvas and textile upper with added protection keeps you comfortable and is built to last
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort and impact absorption
- Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 360 grams (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Specialized 2FO Canvas Roost Flat MTB Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".